- LED headlights & DRLs – the 4 LED high beams are very powerful. They distribute light evenly and widen the field of vision. The daytime running lights (DRL) are in the shape of checkered lines that extend to the upper outer part of the grille and lend an even more dynamic character.
- Cornering light – designed to ensure safe driving at night. By activating the flash, an additional beam of light is activated that is directed towards the inside of the bend for direct illumination of the area avoiding blind spots and providing better visibility, comfort, and safety.
- LED rear lights – the LED rear lights have a distinctive flying palm shape add a special touch and are part of the dynamic philosophy of the adventure scooter.
- 7″ LCD screen – a large high-definition 7″ LCD screen provides a wealth of information and indications to the rider.
- Keyless system & alarm – equipped with a keyless system, Misto recognizes the induction key when it is at a distance of 1.5m. It has a built-in alarm system with the ability to adjust the degree of sensitivity.
- Performance – Mista is powered by Daytona’s new state-of-the-art four-valve liquid-cooled engine with a clever engine-side radiator arrangement that eliminated piping. It offers excellent performance with a power of 14.6 PS at 8,500 rpm, a torque of 12.5 Nm at 6,500 rpm, and an 11.5:1 compression ratio. The engine is automatic with CVT centrifugal transmission. The injection system comes from BOSCH and consumption is limited to 2.4L/100km (WMTC3)
- Upgraded transmission system – Mista is equipped with two disc brakes with two-piston calipers at the front and one at the rear. Dual-channel ABS deliver superior braking control with short stopping distances and safety.
- Excellent control – the premium suspension with its 115mm travel 35mm diameter telescopic fork and 115mm travel 33mm diameter dual adjustable gas-oil shock absorbers perform superbly even on off-road courses, optimizing rider control and comfort.
- Adjustable windshield – easily adjustable with just one movement. 2 default positions.
- Space and amenities – 23 litres of storage space under the saddle, easily accommodating a helmet. The USB 5V 2A post is placed in an ideal position, for charging a GPS device or smartphone that can be placed on the steering wheel. On the inside of the apron, the closed glove compartment has a 12V supply with a cigarette lighter kit, a vehicle electrical circuit off switch and a side stand safety off switch.
- Easy refueling and high autonomy – with the best fuel tank capacity in its class, 9.3 litres, combined with the low consumption of Daytona’s modern engine, Mista achieves high autonomy for longer carefree getaways.
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled|
|Power Supply||EFI (BOSCH)|
|Consumption||2.4 L/ 100km (WMTC3)|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.3 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1964 x 735 x 1186|
|Distance from ground||165mm|
|Front brakes||Disc 256mm +ABS|
With Double Piston Caliper
|Rear brakes||Disc 220mm +ABS|
|Front tires||110/80-14 53P|
|Rear tires||130/70-13 63P|
|Rear suspension||Two Adjustable Gas-Oil|
There are no reviews yet.